Unique Ways to Help
Joseph-Beth Booksellers Gives Back Program: Become a Give Back member and sign-up to support the Queen City Book Bank. You will get some wonderful perks and a portion of your purchase will go directly
to our programs! Click here to sign-up and link your account to the QCBB.
Kroger Community Rewards: Select the Queen City Book Bank as your recipient of Kroger Community Rewards! Click here to link your account to the QCBB.
Thanks Walmart! Spark Good Round Up allows customers to round up their purchase total at Walmart.com and in the Walmart app and donate their change to a public charity of their choice. Here are the simple steps to select the Literacy Network DBA Queen City Book Bank:
1. Click this link.
2. Sign in to your Walmart.com account.
3. Find Literacy Network with a zip code of 45203. Search and click “Select this Charity”. If you would like your future orders to round up and donate by default, opt in by sliding the button to the right. Click “Done! Start making an impact!”
4. When completing future orders, you will see the “Round up” amount appear when you view the check-out cart. Make sure the box is checked to roundup.
Additional ways to support QCBB
- Donate books or hold a gently used book drive. Click here for details on types of books to collect and more.
- Host a jean day or casual day at your school/organization/business and donate the proceeds.
- Click here to make a donation to celebrate a birthday or accomplishment or to honor someone’s memory.
- Plan a company or group visit to volunteer in a variety of ways. Contact Director of External Relations, Annie Schneider at Annie@queencitybookbank.org.
- Sponsor a school field trip or outreach event at the QCBB.
- Co-sponsor/sponsor an inspiring mural for the front of the QCBB.
- Become a Little Free Library steward. Click here for more information.
Call 513-621-7323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.